in accordance with art. 13 of EU regulation n. 2016/679 – GDPR
Welcome to our website. In this policy we describe the methods of processing data of users who browse the ROIATTI S.R.L. website (from now on Site) accessible at the Internet address https://www.roiatti.com
1. DATA CONTROLLER
ROIATTI S.R.L. headquartered in via L. Savio n.14, Pordenone PN Italy, in the person of its legal representative President Mr. Agostino Prosdocimo, from now on called CONTROLLER
Contact information: certified Email: roiatti[at]pec.it.
Telephone 0434 573040
Given the small scale of the processing and the nature of the processed personal data, the appointment of a data protection supervisor was not considered necessary.
2. DATA PROCESSOR FOR THE WEBSITE
In accordance with art. 4 and 28 of EU regulation n.2016/679 and the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
The processing activities are carried out directly by Spider 4 web SRL or delegated to Sub-Processors in order to keep the internet website efficient on behalf of the Controller and to use the Web-app CRM service.
3. TYPES OF DATA
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER TO THE WEBSITE OR VIA EMAIL:
– FOR QUOTE REQUESTS AND PRE-MOVE SURVEY BOOKING
Personal data, denomination of residence/domicile, contact information (phone number, email/pec address)
– TO FULFILL CONTRACTUAL AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
Data for financial and economic relations (fiscal code, VAT number, bank/postal details, ecc.)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to any address listed on this website or through the CONTACTS form implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to answer to quote and information requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the message.
We collect and use your personal information in order to better fulfill your needs with our quality service, starting with the pre-move survey of the settings where we will operate, coming to an agreement on times and methods, so as to formulate our best offer.
– TO HELP IMPROVE THE SITE THROUGH COOKIES
Computer systems and software procedures on which this website www.roiatti.com is based acquire, in the normal course of its operation, some navigation data that is implicitly transmitted through the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data is related to telematic traffic, and by its nature is not directly associable to specific interested parties, but by being processed or associated with data held by third parties may allow identification of the users/ visitors of the site (e.g. IP addresses, browser/OS type, etc.)
To learn more about cookies, visit Extended Cookies Policy.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of data collected by the Controller is performed in accordance with the privacy andpersonal data protection regulations in force and with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, relevance, completeness and non-excess; furthermore the personal data acquired, either automatically or through voluntary submission by the user, will be processed only for the purposes described below and kept for the period strictly necessary in relation the same purposes.
|Subsequently to the voluntary submission of personal data though the form on the site and/or email, we dispatch the requests sent through the contact form or the contact info posted on the site.
E.g. request of quotes or info regarding our services, request to issue invoice.
|Explicit consent from the data subject.
Processing necessary to the execution of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
|The management of the Controller’s website includes the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and the security of the same site.
|Processing necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data Controller is subject,
Legitimate interests of the data Controller and/or of third parties.
|Fulfilling obligations in general under applicable laws, subsequent regulations or community legislation related to the aforementioned contractual relationship.
|Processing necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data Controller is subject,
We remind you that the normative references of the legal basis listed above are:
– your explicit consent: art. 6, comma 1, lett. a) EU Reg. 679/16
– processing required for the execution of a contract where you are one of the parties: art. 6 comma 1 lett. b) EU Reg. 679/16
– processing required to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data Controller is subject: art. 6, comma 1, lett. c) EU Reg. 679/16
– legitimate interests of the data Controller and/or of third parties: art. 6, comma 1, lett. f) EU Reg. 679/16.
5. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data might be processed by the Controller and their employees, collaborators and partners, as well as by companies or third parties that interact with the Controller by virtue of specific service contracts, in order to ensure technical, operational, administrative and support aspects in the performance of the required activities.
Subjects external to our organizational structure are – indicatively and non-exhaustively – website technicians and Housing technicians, as data Processors, and credit institutions, tax consultants, the Data Processing Center, labour consultant, public bodies, Police forces or other public or private subjects, exclusively to fulfill obligations under applicable laws, regulations or community legislation.
We do not plan to diclose any data to any other predetermined recipient category.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed in the European Union, at our headquarters, at Aruba data centers located in Italy – for example in the cities of Milan, Arezzo, Rome and in Czech Republic (Ktis) and are exclusively treated by technical staff employed by the company in charge of the processing.
No data is communicated or spread to third parties for purposes different than the ones explicitely funcional to the offered services.
Regarding the provision of services at international level (moving, transport, storage and warehousing, logistics and distribution services) that involve other extra-EU suppliers, your data (personal info and email address) will only be transferred with your prior explicit consent, after you have been informed about the measures the extra-UE county takes regarding privacy. In riferimento all’erogazione dei servizi a carattere internazionale (traslochi, trasporti, deposito e stoccaggio, servizi di logistica e distribuzione) che coinvolgono altri fornitori fuori UE solo previo suo consenso esplicito i dati (personal info and indirizzo email) saranno trasferiti dopo averla informata delle misure adottate dal paese extraUE interessato in materia di privacy.
7. RETENTION PERIOD
The data is processed and retained for the time required by the purpose for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for the purposes related to the execution of a contract or a single pre-contractual request between the Controller and the User/Customer will be stored until the complete execution of such a contract and also subsequently for legal obligations or to enforce, exercise or defend the Controller’s rights in court.
- When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller can retain personal data for a longer period of time, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Quando il trattamento è basato sul consenso dell’Utente, il Titolare può conservare i dati personali più a lungo, sino a quando detto consenso non venga revocato. In addition the Controller could be forced to keep the personal data for a longer period of time, in compliance with a legal obligation or an order emanating from a relevant authority.
- A the end of the retention period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, modification or portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
8. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES
The consent to the processing of data provided by the user is optional, but in the case of refusal to supply the aforementioned data it may not be possible to answer your requests or grant the newsletter service.
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
At any moment, you as an interested party can exercise, in connection with the processing of the data described, the rights provided for by the applicable laws and regulations in relation to data protection, including the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access its content (right to access);
- update, modify and/or rectify your personal data (right to rectification);
- ask for the cancellation or the limitation to the processing of data processed unlawfully, including data for which the conservation is not necessary with reference to the collection and processing purposes (right to cancellation and limitation);
- object to the processing based on legitimate interest (right to object);
- withdraw consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory Authority in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
- receive copy of your data (in electronic format) relating to services rendered for which consent was provided (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights you can, at any time, contact the Controller, whose contact information are listed in point 1.
10. SUPPLEMENTS TO THIS POLICY
The policy can be updated whenever it may be deemed necessary by the Controller or as a result of changes to the legal requirements.
Last update: 30/09/2022